Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Old Boys Dinner


did i mention? I was at my school old boys association dinner...it was held last Saturday @ KEC Klang...had a bunch of buddies there...and some i've not seen since school...thats like 18 years...wah liao....and the teachers...again another one of those 18 years thingies....and one of them Christina didn't aged a bit...she looks the same...btw she used to teach me English in Form 5....and Mr Anthony Lopez,my commerce teacher in Form 3 still remembered me after so long, probably because i was so cheeky in class..and he smsed me after the dinner thanking me for having the guts to approach him and say hi...and the not so cool was Mrs Wong, she thought me Math when I was in Form 1 and her 1st line was "how come I don't see you in church anymore?"

No comments: