Thursday, June 14, 2007

Dengue Fever

What do you know about Dengue Fever....nothing much...except the symptoms are sudden high fever, body aching like hell!!! and rashes....anything else? I dunno....

Guess what?! I was out of action for more than a week...reason...viral infection said one doctor, and dengue said another....so which is which? i had sudden high fever, body aches, rashes...hmm not really...but my blood plalette went down to around 120 which the doc said...could be caused by viral and not dengue...the doctor said the blood test was done too early so couldn't detect, it needed to be done on the 5th or 6th day....anyway i was in the hospital for a couple of days for observation and later my wife really had dengue and her plalette was 85!! so she was in the hospital too...

we're recovering now..the doc says a week or 2 to fully recover...meanwhile you can tired easily said the doc and take your multivitamins....

so you tell me...which is which?

No comments: