Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Red FM 104.9

Here's a plug for David Chew....

I was at my companies off-site event with partners in Guoman PD last week. And there, was this emcee fella David Chew whom i have never met before...and he was good at what he's doing...anyway some colleagues of mine said "you dunno him?" "...how can you not know him?" I was like....am I suppose to know him??!! ehh......

Then it hit me, he was one half of the morning crew (6.30am-10am) of the Red FM 104.9 (www.red1049.com.my) with Nell Ng...well, to tell you the truth I've not been *really* tuning into Red FM much (so still dunno who this guy is), I was more of the Mix and Lite guy...but Red FM has always been set in the car stereo along with other channels :-). And what can i say about him, he's nice, funny, humble, down to earth, etc. fella...and i got to know him a little better after a few rounds of chat..

So yesterday and this morning, i tuned into Red FM (i mean really tuned in....) and to my surprise they play my kinda music, a real mix of everything..80's, 90's, slow, fast, you name it....and the topics are *interesting*....today's topic was *to bring or not maids from China*...hahaha!! Anyway, along with Nell, they make a good combo...and to show my support for David, from now onwards Red FM 104.9 will have a share of my air time.


BTW, David if you're reading this....I still don't think i've met you before the PD thingy...probably I just have a common face :-)



No comments: