Thursday, March 29, 2007

Event update...

Here's the update on the 1st product event....

It went on fairly well, the crowd did turn up despite heavy downpour at 1.30pm...we were rather worried about the crowd...but atlast it was ok...started almost on time....an opening by my boss' boss, then the vision *thingy* by my boss' boss' boss...so many bosses huh!! :-) then it was my boss' turn to present on the products etc. of course some introduction about me too..cool..then the break came..i think the food was ok...most of the food was gone except for the chicken wings...dunno didn't had any..was busy entertaining partners...and the event when on till 5+.

Btw did I mentioned? my former boss was there too...of course i extended the invitation to him but never thought he would come...i suspect he's spying on me to see if I'm doing ok at the new place. :-D anyway I appreciate his presence!!

And some last bit...my former boss was picked for the best lucky draw a RM1k+ Mont Blanc pen, unfortunately he had already left for an appointment..and who got the pen? my ex-colleague did!! what a coincidence...hey!! i didn't have anything to do with this!!!

No comments: