Monday, May 29, 2006

Me and my MTB

Finally got the MTB i wanted, here it is...looks ok-lar, boleh tahan, feels solid, got *some* shimano components (dunno real or not?) anyway its good for the knee compared to running (for me-lah atleast), took the bike for a ride, feels good, stable etc..but the butt hurts though maybe the seat is still new & hard or i'm not used to it yet...(and it still hurts..ouch!!)


Here's the gear lever or knob?!




And here's the 7-speed cassette and rear derailer








a close-up of the shimano rear derailer







the front derailer


now the question is...how to teach a 5 year old kid how to ride a bike?

1 comment:

promises said...

cool! nice bike.

i remember the first time i got my bike. hehe. well, my dad held the handle while i cycle slowly..just so that i can get my balance right..it took me about 1 and a half day to master it..haha. and now i'm a pro cyclist. hahaha